- Athens Marathon’s World Athletics Heritage Plaque unveiled in SEGAS offices 07/10/2020The World Athletics Heritage Plaque, which was awarded to the Athens Marathon in 2019, has been unveiled in the Greek capital at the offices of SEGAS, the Greek athletics federation.
- For Kenyan sprinter Odhiambo, lockdown is almost business as usual 07/10/2020Learning to train away from the watchful eye of your coach is something many athletes have got used to this year, but for Mark Otieno Odhiambo, that’s business as usual.
- Felix shines at Inspiration Games 07/09/2020Allyson Felix notched a pair of impressive victories to highlight the Inspiration Games, the Zurich Diamond League organisers' entertaining and innovative answer to the global coronavirus pandemic that brought together 30 athletes competing in seven venues across two continents on Thursday (9).
- Lewandowski targeting Polish 2000m record at Szewinska Memorial 07/09/2020Polish middle distance ace Marcin Lewandowski will be targeting the national 2000m record at the 2nd Irena Szewinska Memorial, a World Athletics Continental Tour Bronze meeting, which will inaugurate the country’s athletics season on 19 August in Bydgoszcz.
- Excitement building for Nairobi’s Kip Keino Classic 07/09/2020Excitement is fast building up in Africa as Nairobi prepares to host a round of the inaugural World Athletics Continental Tour Gold Series on 26 September.
- Coronavirus pandemic puts Nigeria's Olympic hopefuls’ aspirations on pause 07/09/2020When 2019 World Championships bronze medallist Ese Brume flew into Nigeria in March, it was part of a straightforward plan: to compete at the National Sports Festival – Nigeria’s biggest multi-sport competition – and then return to Cyprus where she has been based since 2016 as an undergraduate at Eastern Mediterranean University.
- Stahl holds off strong domestic challenge in Karlstad 07/08/2020World discus champion Daniel Stahl’s first-round throw of 68.10m at the Folksam Grand Prix withstood a sustained challenge from fellow Swede Simon Pettersson at the World Athletics Continental Tour Bronze meeting in Karlstad on Wednesday (8).
- A Promise 07/09/2020“I know what those kids are going through. I was o
- Family 06/24/2020“I guess I was always going to be a race walker. I
- Run 06/20/2020“The sport has given me everything I’d ever dreame
- What If? 06/12/2020German heptathlete Carolin Schäfer on choosing to
- Race 06/09/2020US star Jasmine Todd on the war with injustice
- Normality 05/28/2020World record holder Aries Merritt on life in the n
- Barriers 05/21/2020“The best approach is to find enjoyment in the eve
- One More Throw 05/14/2020“When I released that jav in the sixth round, it j
- Opportunity 05/08/2020“That text would change the course of my career”
- Third Attempt 04/30/2020“I had accepted I was out, so I just wanted to sho