- Centrowitz wins season opener in Sydney, Australian U20 Tampere-bound squad takes shape 03/18/2018Emerging star Riley Day and multi-eventers Ashley Moloney and Celeste Mucci are likely to head the Australian team for the IAAF World U20 Championships Tampere 2018 later this year.
- Munyai's 19.69 highlights record-breaking spree at South African Championships 03/17/2018Many of the country’s leading athletes were in action at the South African Championships, which concluded after three days of action on Saturday (17), but the most noteworthy performance of the weekend came from an up-and-coming sprinter who has no global medals to his name – yet.
- Chespol and Barkach take top honours at African Cross Country Championships 03/17/2018Celliphine Chespol and Alfred Barkach secured a Kenyan double in the senior races at the African Cross Country Championships in the Algerian city of Chlef on Saturday (17).
- World Half icons – Elana Meyer 03/17/2018South Africa’s Elana Meyer was a pioneer of the half marathon. Not only did she set four world records for the distance, but in 1994 she became the first African woman to win a world half marathon title.
- Kimutai faces three-time winner Loyanae at Seoul Marathon 03/16/2018Marius Kimutai will line up for the Seoul Marathon with the aim of achieving his third successive victory over 26.2 miles, but the Kenyan faces a tough challenge at the IAAF Gold Label road race on Sunday (17).
- Kawauchi targeting course record in New Taipei City 03/16/2018When Yuki Kawauchi last raced the New Taipei City Wan Jin Shi Marathon, it took a course record to beat him. Two years on from that run, the prolific racer from Japan will return to the IAAF Silver Label road race seeking not only victory but an improvement on the course record on Sunday (18).
- Maiyo and Oigo return to Gdynia Half Marathon 03/16/2018Defending ONICO Gdynia Half Marathon champion Hillary Maiyo and last year’s runner-up Christine Oigo will start as favourites at the third edition of the IAAF Bronze Label road race on Sunday (18).
- Birmingham Wrap IV 03/04/2018What we tried to keep up with across three-and-a-h
- Birmingham Wrap III 03/03/2018On a night when nothing was assured, here are a fe
- Birmingham Wrap II 03/02/2018Here’s what had us hanging onto our hats on Day 2
- Birmingham Wrap I 03/01/2018If three is the magic number, so it proved on Day
- Daydream believer 02/24/2018The Swiss sprinter is timing it right
- Arise, King Cheserek 02/22/2018After a tough time last summer, Ed ‘King’ Cheserek
- Czech-Mate 02/13/2018Meet the man with the golden kick.
- The Trailblazer 02/09/2018The Jamaican who dared to go long.
- Father and Son 02/08/2018British miler Jake Wightman on his unique relation
- Road To Birmingham 02/01/2018A look at the meets that make up the 2018 IAAF Wor