- Maslak joins Karlsruhe field 01/22/2019World indoor champion Pavel Maslak will head the 400m field at the Indoor Meeting Karlsruhe on 2 February, the second stop on the six-meet IAAF World Indoor Tour.
- Deadline approaching for IAAF World Athletics Heritage Plaque design competition 01/22/2019Just nine days remain until the deadline to enter the IAAF World Athletics Heritage Plaque design competition, whose prize is a trip for two to the last weekend of the IAAF World Athletics Championships Doha 2019.
- Lokinyomo: ‘I want to be the first refugee to get a medal’ 01/21/2019The early days of January are typically the time when athletes plot out their goals and ambitions for the upcoming year, Athlete Refugee Team member Dominic Lokinyomo Lobalu among them.
- New IAAF research: readiness key to extreme weather competition 01/21/2019New research conducted in part by the IAAF's Health and Science Department underscores the importance that proper readiness plays when preparing to compete in extreme conditions.
- Kiplimo and Chepkoech overwhelming winners in Seville 01/20/2019Uganda’s teen phenomenon Jacob Kiplimo and Kenya’s world steeplechase record holder Beatrice Chepkoech captured commanding victories at the Cross Internacional de Itálica in Santiponce, near the Spanish city of Seville, the sixth leg of this season’s IAAF Cross Country Permit series on Sunday (20).
- Road round-up: Kosgei sets North American all-comers’ record at Houston Half, Alemu and Lagat triumph in Mumbai 01/20/2019Ethiopia’s Worknesh Alemu and Kenya’s Cosmas Lagat upset the formbook and produced outstanding performances in hot conditions to triumph at the Tata Mumbai Marathon on Sunday (20), winning at the IAAF Gold Label road race in 2:25:45 and 2:09:15 respectively.
- Balew and Mamo prevail in Dundonald 01/19/2019Birhanu Balew became the second Bahraini runner in three years to take top men's honours at the 42nd Northern Ireland International Cross Country, an IAAF Cross Country Permit meeting at Dundonald, Belfast, on Saturday (19). Ethiopian Meskerem Mamo claimed the victory in the women's race.
- A Dream 01/21/2019“I realised I had as much of a right to follow a d
- Beautiful 01/15/2019“Your weight does not determine your results, or y
- A Running Life 01/10/2019“All my life, I’ve been running.”
- Mother 12/14/2018“Nothing prepares you for motherhood.”
- Identity 12/12/2018Rai Benjamin explains why he’s a blend of national
- Numbers 11/23/2018Candace Hill talks numbers in track and field.
- Prove Them Wrong 11/19/2018Indian triple jumper Arpinder Singh continues to p
- Mind Control 11/13/2018“A lot of times, you actually run best when you’re
- Tangible 11/02/2018Natasha Hastings on being a tangible resource for
- Off-Season, On Duty 10/19/2018Nafi Thiam on her first mission in the field as UN