- Bartoletta and Spanovic to clash in Karlsruhe 01/22/2018The long jump clash between Olympic champion Tianna Bartoletta and European champion Ivana Spanovic at the Indoor Meeting Karlsruhe on 3 February is set to be one of the highlights of the opening IAAF World Indoor Tour fixture of 2018.
- Defending champion Kipsang and marathon debutante Defar among Tokyo Marathon entries 01/22/2018Wilson Kipsang will defend his title at the Tokyo Marathon while two-time Olympic 5000m champion Meseret Defar will make her marathon debut at the IAAF Gold Label road race on 25 February.
- Defending champion Karoki leads deep field for RAK Half Marathon 01/22/2018The confirmed elite fields for the RAK Half Marathon on Friday 9 February trump even the star-studded line-ups of one year ago.
- Saruni clocks world indoor 600m best in Albuquerque – indoor round-up 01/21/2018Competing at the same meeting in which college teammate Emmanuel Korir set a world indoor 600m best last year, Kenya’s Michael Saruni replicated the feat at the Martin Luther King Invitational in Albuquerque on Friday (19).
- Tanui wins by more than a minute in Rovereto – cross-country round-up 01/21/2018Kenya’s Norah Tanui arrived in Rovereto fresh from a 10km lifetime best of 31:17 in Valencia last weekend and the 22-year-old demonstrated she is an athlete for all surfaces with a dominant victory at the Cross Internazionale della Vallagarina on Sunday (22).
- Cheptegei and Tirop prevail in Seville 01/21/2018Uganda’s Joshua Cheptegei and Kenya’s Agnes Tirop captured convincing victories at the 36th Cross Internacional de Itálica in Santiponce, near the Spanish city of Seville, the fifth leg of this season’s IAAF Cross Country Permit series on Sunday (21).
- Tollesa breaks course record at Hong Kong Marathon 01/21/2018Ethiopia’s Gulume Tollesa successfully defended her title at the Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon with a course record of 2:29:37, while 44-year-old Kenneth Mungara beat opponents half his age to win the IAAF Gold Label road race in 2:13:39 on Sunday (21).
- Let's Do This 01/17/2018Things we look forward to in 2018
- My Friend Mutaz 01/12/2018Gianmarco Tamberi tells a story about his opponent
- "Don’t let the mind wander" 01/09/2018“It is important to go into a major championship w
- The right formula 01/05/2018You’ll never guess Jereem Richards’ biggest achiev
- "Find that feeling of happiness" 12/27/2017Filip Ingebrigtsen talks training, tactics and – o
- "Have a positive mindset" 12/20/2017“You have earned your spot on the team, so don’t b
- "Never say you can’t" 12/13/2017Ben Youssif Meite: “The sky is not the limit becau
- "Repeat everything a thousand times" 12/07/2017Kai Kazmirek explains why repetition is key in any
- (Quarter-)Miler 12/05/2017World 1500m champion Elijah Manangoi was a one-lap
- Fierce 12/04/2017“Everyone has different reasons for wearing make-u