- IAAF/Mikkeller World Cross Country Championships Aarhus 2019 Facts and Figures now available 03/25/2019All sorts of fascinating statistics on the past 42 editions of the championships can be found in the IAAF/Mikkeller World Cross Country Championships Aarhus 2019 Facts and Figures, which is available to download now as a PDF.
- Road round-up: Jeptoo makes winning return in Milan, course records fall in Wuxi 03/24/2019Priscah Jeptoo and Vincent Rerimoi claimed a Kenyan double at the 44th edition of the Stramilano Half Marathon in Milan on Sunday (24).
- Haukenes regains 50km title in Dudince 03/23/2019Returning to the venue of his previous PB and 2017 victory, Norway’s Havard Haukenes convincingly won the men’s 50km race walk at the Dudince 50 on Saturday (23), clocking a lifetime best of 3:42:50.
- Kiryu double highlights Queensland Track Classic 03/23/2019Yoshihide Kiryu, the only Japanese man ever to have broken 10 seconds for 100m, lit up the Queensland Track Classic with a sprint double on Saturday (23), in the process, dragging one of Autralia’s emerging sprinters to a World Championships qualifying time in the 100m.
- Fab five: World Cross dramatic moments 03/23/2019The IAAF World Cross Country Championships has served up many cherished memories of pure sporting theatre throughout its rich history.
- Former winners return to Wuxi Marathon 03/22/2019Defending champion Priscilla Kipruto Chepatiy and winners of the 2015 edition, Li Zicheng and Chen Linming of China, will all return to the 2019 Beverly Wuxi Marathon, an IAAF Bronze Label road race, on Sunday (24).
- Ge smashes Chinese 60m record in Hangzhou 03/21/2019Ge Manqi produced the surprise headline performance at the National Indoor Grand Prix Final in Hangzhou when she smashed the Chinese indoor 60m record with 7.10 on Tuesday (19), the opening day of competition.
- Everything is Possible 03/22/2019“Whatever we achieve, we do it together, against t
- Why Me? 03/13/2019“I tried so hard to hide it, but I had to tell peo
- Meme and Me 03/08/2019Fred Kerley opens up about the incredible woman wh
- Heartbeat 02/14/2019Katharina Bauer is pushing the envelope to prove h
- Recovery 02/01/2019“It’ll take some time, but I’m getting there.”
- A Dream 01/21/2019“I realised I had as much of a right to follow a d
- Beautiful 01/15/2019“Your weight does not determine your results, or y
- A Running Life 01/10/2019“All my life, I’ve been running.”
- Mother 12/14/2018“Nothing prepares you for motherhood.”
- Identity 12/12/2018Rai Benjamin explains why he’s a blend of national