- Rosa collects third gold as South American Championships conclude in Lima 05/27/2019Brazil remained the dominant force at the 51st edition of the South American Championships that concluded on Sunday (26) at the Estadio de la Videna in the Peruvian capital Lima.
- Johnson-Thompson climbs world all-time list while Warner sets the standard for 2019 in Götzis 05/26/2019Overnight leaders Katarina Johnson-Thompson and Damian Warner held on to their pole positions at the 45th Hypomeeting in Götzis on Sunday (26), winning at the IAAF Combined Events Challenge meeting with world-leading scores of 6813 and 8711 respectively.
- Fast sprinting highlights NCAA Preliminaries 05/26/2019A flurry of speedy sprint performances headlined both NCAA Preliminaries as US collegiate athletes attempted to book their spots at next month’s NCAA Championships by placing among the top 12 in their events.
- Romani wins shot put on second day of South American Championships 05/26/2019Brazil’s Darlan Romani produced the best result of the second day of the South American Championships in Lima by winning the shot put with 21.00m on Saturday (25).
- Weekend road round-up: Kimeli and Korir on top in Ottawa, Fikadu and Chelangat triumph in Okpekpe 05/25/2019Despite heavy rainfall, 21-year-old Dorcas Kimeli was first past the finish line at the Ottawa 10k on Saturday night (25), setting a PB of 31:09 at the IAAF Gold Label road race.
- Johnson-Thompson and Warner reinforce dominance with overnight leads in Götzis 05/25/2019Rain was predicted for the 45th Hypo Meeting in Götzis, and the weather held until the early afternoon. But there was lightning on the track at the Mösle Stadium as Canadian Damian Warner ran the fastest 100m ever seen in a decathlon, and as the weather worsened, Katarina Johnson-Thompson’s talent shone through the clouds.
- De Morais’ discus win highlights opening day of South American Championships in Lima 05/25/2019Brazil’s Andressa de Morais produced the most significant performance of the first day (24) of the 51st edition of the South American Championships at the Estadio de la Videna in the Peruvian capital of Lima.
- No Regrets 05/14/2019“It’s worth it, at the end of the day.”
- 2020 Vision 05/06/2019“One of my goals is to be world champion. I’m not
- Equality 04/25/2019“There is one big area we need to improve: media c
- Remission 04/05/2019“This was my reality, an experience I wouldn’t wis
- Slowly by Slowly 03/28/2019“It’s still far away, but I’m taking the journey o
- Cross Courage 03/27/2019“When the gun went off, I felt like I was being de
- Everything is Possible 03/22/2019“Whatever we achieve, we do it together, against t
- Why Me? 03/13/2019“I tried so hard to hide it, but I had to tell peo
- Meme and Me 03/08/2019Fred Kerley opens up about the incredible woman wh
- Heartbeat 02/14/2019Katharina Bauer is pushing the envelope to prove h