- Chepkoech breaks steeplechase world record in Monaco – IAAF Diamond League 07/20/2018On a night of sensational running at a hot and humid Stade Louis II, Kenya’s Beatrice Chepkoech produced the crowning performance of the tenth IAAF Diamond League meeting of the season as she took more than eight seconds off the women’s world 3000m steeplechase record*, coming home, alone and triumphant, in 8:44.32.
- Miller-Uibo goes sub-49 to win 400m in Monaco – IAAF Diamond League 07/20/2018Olympic 400m champion Shaunae Miller-Uibo had to produce the fastest run of her career to hold off the challenge of Bahrain’s 20-year-old Salwa Naser Eid on a steamy night in the Stade Louis II stadium on Friday (20). And she did, setting an IAAF Diamond League and Bahamian record of 48.97.
- Athlete apparel presented for IAAF Continental Cup Ostrava 2018 07/20/2018With 50 days to go until the IAAF Continental Cup Ostrava 2018, the design of athlete apparel for the event has been presented.
- Athletics Integrity Unit unveils transparency measures; releases details of 109 disciplinary cases 07/20/2018In the first 12 months of operation, the Athletics Integrity Unit (AIU) has investigated, instigated and implemented 120 disciplinary proceedings across the sport, releasing today the details of 109 of those cases.
- Latest London updates – IAAF Diamond League 07/20/2018Welcome to our comprehensive lead-in coverage to the Muller Anniversary Games meeting, the 11th stop of the 2018 IAAF Diamond League.
- Dazzling clashes across the programme in London – IAAF Diamond League 07/19/2018Among athletes, the London Stadium is known for its energy, revered for the din created first at the London 2012 Olympics and revived for the IAAF World Championships London 2017. This weekend’s (Sat 21, Sun 22) Anniversary Games, which forms stop 11 of the 2018 IAAF Diamond League circuit, will be no less supercharged as the athletics season reaches its heady peaks.
- Crouser and Gong take portside shot put wins in Monaco 07/19/2018US Olympic shot put champion Ryan Crouser confirmed here at Port Hercule that he's back in business after the injury he sustained last month as he returned to win at the IAAF Diamond League meeting in Monaco on Thursday (19) with a fourth-round best of 22.05m.
- 47.02 07/17/2018I said to myself “dude, just pay attention to the
- The Tampere Wrap III 07/15/2018Shock and awe on the final weekend in Tampere
- The Tampere Wrap II 07/13/2018A look at the mayhem and magic of the third and fo
- The Tampere Wrap I 07/11/2018A look at the weird, wild and wonderful first two
- Queen of the Kick 07/05/2018The anatomy of a scorching finish
- Eastern Rising 07/04/2018The world is waking up to Chinese sprinters
- Diamond League Highlights 07/01/2018The best of the best
- Master of her Fate 06/28/2018 Alina Talay is taking her own route to the top
- Silence Is Golden 06/18/2018Canada’s Aaron Brown is ready to make his mark on
- Tonja's Teachings 06/07/2018The Olympic medallist who now excels on the coachi