- Bowie and Thompson top strong 100m field in Eugene – IAAF Diamond League 05/21/2018Four global sprint champions will clash at the Prefontaine Classic when world champion Tori Bowie, Olympic champion Elaine Thompson, two-time world 200m champion Dafne Schippers and world indoor 60m champion Murielle Ahoure line up for the 100m at the IAAF Diamond League meeting in Eugene on 25-26 May.
- Finland enters final lap in preparations for IAAF World U20 Championships Tampere 2018 05/21/2018With 50 days to go until the IAAF World U20 Championships Tampere 2018, the host nation and its athletes are adding the finishing touches to their preparations for the event on 10-15 July.
- Teen trials to senior success – Anita Márton 05/21/2018It’s not just the gold medallists who gain valuable experience from competing at the IAAF World U20 Championships. Many athletes who exit the championships in the heats or qualifying rounds go on to become stars of the sport in their senior years.
- Gebrselassie helps inaugurate WHO’s ‘Walk the Talk Health for All Challenge’ in Geneva 05/20/2018Marathon legend Haile Gebrselassie helped inaugurate the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) “Walk the Talk: Health for All Challenge” in Geneva today (20), a global movement to promote health and, particularly, physical activity as part of a healthy sustainable future.
- Five meeting records tumble in Osaka 05/20/2018Five meetings records were broken at the Seiko Golden Grand Prix, an IAAF World Challenge Meeting, in Osaka on Sunday (20).
- Records fall at Riga Marathon 05/20/2018Both the men's and women's race records were broken at the Lattelecom Riga Marathon, an IAAF Bronze Label road race, on Sunday (20).
- Thompson notches 100m victory, world lead for Price in Kingston 05/20/2018Double Olympic champion Elaine Thompson fulfilled her role as favourite with an authoritative victory in the women’s 100m while Deanna Price produced a world lead in the hammer throw at the Jamaica International Invitational Meeting on Saturday (19), the opening leg of the 2018 IAAF World Challenge series.
- Swede Success 05/14/2018The pole vault prodigy with global reach
- Rise Up 05/08/2018The South African sprinter with golden goals
- Diamond League Highlights 05/05/2018The best of the best
- The Mastermind 04/24/2018The creator of champions offers his wisdom
- The Underdog 04/20/2018As absurd as it seems, Kenenisa Bekele is an outsi
- Moments like these 04/14/2018Molly Huddle has one simple, yet powerful predicti
- The Magical Commonwealth Games 04/12/2018It’s kind of a big deal
- Clearing the Comfort Zone 03/26/2018US indoor pole vault champion Katie Nageotte has a
- Into Thin Air 03/19/2018Meet Julien Wanders, the Swiss star who runs like
- Birmingham Wrap IV 03/04/2018What we tried to keep up with across three-and-a-h